Job Category: Operations & Business Support
Location: Central Area, Singapore
Job Type: Full-time
Spectainer is in search for an Implementation Manager to join our Operations team and become one of the key players in the SEA Trials Program. The Implementation Manager will be part of the pioneering team who will roll out Spectainer’s new-to-market products. The ideal candidate will have an experienced B2B service background with a proven track record for successful implementation of complex projects. The role’s main objective is to effectively implement equipment operations while providing incredible customer experience for minimal operating costs.
The role is responsible for the successful integration of Spectainer’s fleet into the customer’s operations. Collaborating with the SEA Trials team, the successful candidate will design the implementation process and develop detailed implementation plans from start to finish. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of intermodal freight operations and intermodal equipment processes.
The ideal candidate will have a strong project management background and collaborative working approach to drive the success of SEA Trials together with the rest of the team. This person must thrive in an environment where they can create new processes based on traditional processes for new-to-market products. This role will be responsible for optimising our operating fleet based on data collected from SEA Trials. The Implementation Manager will set-up and execute equipment processes to ensure optimal utilization of the service fleet.
- Collaborate with relevant internal teams to develop the equipment production, operation and deployment process for all of Spectainer’s new-to-market intermodal equipment
- Offer creative solutions to complex issues that arise from introducing new products to the market
- Partner with the Service Manager to project manage successful intergration of Spectainer’s fleet
- Develop a product implementation process that meets the customer’s delivery timeline requirements
- Provide prompt and collaborative communications with internal and external customers; Function as the primary point of contact for all stakeholders to coordinate equipment allocations and ensure appropriate utilisation.
- Monitor vendor performance based on implementation processes and prepare a comprehensive report for internal stakeholders
- Manage a daily customer support mailbox, promptly addressing any issues and queries
- Contribute to service, sales and fleet related digital developments
- Proactively look for areas of improvement in the overall implementation process including minimising costs and improving integration timeline
- Readily take on the challenge of writing new processes and developing a roadmap for a successful rollout of new products
- Aggregate data from SEA Trials and be able to convey the information to a non-technical audience
- Lead all stakeholders during the implementation process, promptly addressing any issues arising from new product launches
- Take ownership of building the implementation framework for Spectainer’s fleet
- Educate all stakeholders on the correct and most-updated implementation process for Spectainer’s fleet
Key Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Business or Logistics and Supply Chain
- Minimum 5 years of intermodal container operations experience in related businesses
- Comprehensive knowledge of shipping container operations
- In-depth understanding of intermodal freight process
- Highly skilled in stakeholder management and building strong relationships across business functions
- Rigorous, detail-oriented, critical thinker with great problem-solving skills, and strong ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Dedicated to driving a positive customer experience
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, drive a project schedule and meet deadlines
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and projects, focusing on results, profitability, and performance.
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented, with comfort in ambiguity & rapid change
- Experienced in successfully rolling out a product to market and developing the framework to support implementation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Has good business acumen
Compensation and benefits:
- Fixed Annual Salary: $85,000 – $100,000
- Overtime Grab food & ride allocation
- Generous 20 days annual leave allocation
- Staff pantry stocked with snacks and beverage
- In-house coffee from Homeground Coffee
- Close to public transport and multiple car park options available
- Ergonomic workstations for each team member
- Collaborative office layout
- Shower facilities
Pay offered may vary depending on multiple factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements dependent on the position offered.
Spectainer is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.